Monday, March 10, 2008

COOL ART

So Justin and I have been sick for that past week or so. I was sick a bit longer than him, but I am glad he didn't have to deal with it for long. Since I've been sick I really haven't had any form of physical activity for like 2 weeks! I don't know if that caused it but on Saturday my neck popped and I was literally screaming in agony and couldn't move. Luckily we were able to find a chiropractor to adjust me and it was a little better the rest of the day, but lets just say, I still wasn't doing any flips, or really walking around for that matter. It is recovering now, but since I couldn't do anything I started playing around with some photographs of Justin and I so I am putting them on my blog to see what you think. I think they are kind of cool. I need to work on the cats a bit but I am happy with ours. I really think it would be cool to print these out on canvas about 16" x 16" and then stretch them on a 1" deep wooden canvas frame-thingy (does that thingy have a name?) and hang it up in our house. Anyway, have a great day! -Cass


0 comments: