Saturday, May 10, 2008

Our door is always open...


We finally painted our front door!!!

We love to look at it now.
Also that same day, I literally scrubbed about a million stain splatters
(from a previous owner) off of half of our siding.
It was chocolate brown on light grey siding! No so pretty!
It took a lot of time, but now it feels like we have new siding.
And Justin installed a new front porch light
(among other things i.e. the house number and kick plate,
I installed the new handle and dead bolt).

The finished product!

I forgot to take a picture of the front door before! (one of my biggest pet peeves)
Luckily the side door is identical, besides the added doggie door.
The light is also the same as what used to be next to our front door.
The side door will be one of our next projects, we are also adding a screen door,
so I can open it up to get some extra air and light.

What do you think? I love comments!

0 comments: