Friday, October 17, 2008

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...Right?

I know it really has been too long, but I finally have Internet!

I have just been on the phone with the AT&T DSL guy for the last hour, eighteen minutes and thirty four seconds, trying to figure out how to configure my -uhem- ancient (2 year old) modem- and no I do not want to spend another $100.00 smackeroos on a new modem, when this one worked perfectly for AT&T 3 weeks ago......

So, we have had many frustrating, um funny, annoying experiences as of late. Not to mention all the wonderful pictures we took of our trip to Texas and a few of the first home improvement project, (just to wet your appetite) but I am going to have to keep you holding on for another day or two.

I am still frantically trying to organize my stuff,

But seriously, who am I kidding?

I just got my house in Asheville organized to my satisfaction after a mere 2 years, (late bloomer, or something like that).

So for tonight, I must bid you adieu, here, let me sing you a song. There's a sad sort of clanging form the clock in the hall....(fast forward a little) The sun has gone to bed ( no to mention my husband) and so must I. So long, farewell, alvetersane ( no idea how to spell that one) good night, Good night, Good night goodnight. It is ten minutes after eleven and I am zonked.

Swwet dreams and many happy blogs, to come.

0 comments: