Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Seal of Approval

F.Y.I.

Justin and I are finally finished with the process and are approved to adopt. We still have a little work to do to get our online profile up and running, But I thought I'd let everyone know, that we are looking for our baby!


If you hear of any young women who are pregnant and considering adoption, feel free to give them our blog and our email address. That way they can find out a little about us, and contact us if they feel comfortable. And, for any young mother looking at this blog, whether you pick us or not, I want you to know that what you are doing is the most supremely kind, and selfless act that one human can give to another. Your child will be the blessing that we (and many others) have waited for all our lives!


I am planning on sending out an email with more details that, (fingers crossed), my friends can email to their friends and family. Because "word of mouth" is the best way to get the info out there! Love y'all!


Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: