Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Walk-about

Well, it is kind of hard to follow up the last blog. I can't even come close to having more exciting news... So, I am just going to admit, this will probably be a boring post.

The whole month of December has been a haze of barfing and eating and barfing again. It is just starting to get better, although there have been many false starts, one day good, next day very bad. Needless to say, I have been spending a lot of time at home.

Well last Friday, it was a balmy-winter day at 70-plus degrees, so I asked, while I was feeling decent, if we could go on a walk. Justin brought the camera (of course). Here are our adventures...

( I had to remind Justin that I was there to walk not stop every five feet to take a picture, and he responded, "Well, why did I bring the camera?!!...Honestly,I don't know... but we did get some fun shoots, and now I have something to blog about, so it worked out!)

Yes, we drove to the park, as there was no guarantee I could otherwise make it back!

Walking.

3 Months along.

Footsie, while resting on the park bench!

Holding hands.

The Park.

Woof! Woof! (oops, I mean Bark)

The mistletoe.

Kissing, beneath the mistletoe.
The end!

0 comments: