Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Getting antsy...

Sorry for my recent lack in posts.

Justin and I had a four day weekend and we worked around the house getting random things done. He also worked his little tushy off in the back yard, getting it cleaned up after all our recent projects. It is starting to look fabulous- and now has fewer hidey holes for scary creatures! Thank heaven.

If you notice on the little count-down I only have 3 weeks left! I am just wishing she were here already! It isn't like I can do much anymore. I can only sit up for about an hour without it feeling like my ribs are exploding and on fire, which is another reason I haven't blogged, I just haven't been sitting at the computer much. I am not even that concerned about the labor- just bring it on, I want to meet this little kicker!

I will try to blog some of the things I worked on in the last week... but if I don't just think of me on a mini blog vacation, floating in our little above ground pool like a large hippo. It will not be permanent, I am just really boring right now!

Love ya all- talk soon!

0 comments: