Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lovin' Laundry

Etta is one week old!

I was just folding a load of laundry. And it was such a fun little discovery to find a tiny little onesie that my little daughter has worn recently. It made me smile, and now it is making me cry for happiness.

I am just so incredibly thankful to have this little bundle of joy. Who knew there was something that would make doing extra laundry so worth it?

We are having a great time figuring each other out. Now that I have some real food, and not just colostrum we are getting better sleep and figuring out a schedule. We are also learning about the joys of gas drops! And an hour is well spent just cooing and staring into her eyes.

It is also amazing how much more meaning there is to Daddy coming home from work. The reason I am here and the reason he is there is right before us, all cuddled up on my shoulder and reunions are so great! Thank you daddy for providing such a wonderful home and life for your family!

Just wanted to write down some thoughts. I may do this a little more often.

0 comments: