Sunday, October 4, 2009

The most wonderful time of the year

No, I don't mean Christmas. I mean FALL! Don't you just love the change from hot dreary days to breezy days and crisp nights. Watching the beautiful array of colors splash the landscape. Sitting around a fire in your backyard roasting marshmallows (If I were in Utah I'd roast them up in the canyon...)

I love fall it is my favorite time of year. You can still be outside. The excitement of the new school year hasn't quite worn off. You can layer your clothing and dress really smart. OH! I love it.
Here are some great Halloween Decor Ideas: All but one are care of Martha Stewart!






The pumpkin above with the holes has been an idea that I've wanted to use for years. You clean it out cut holes and rub the inside with cinnamon then light a candle and you get instant holiday fragrance for your home.
The orange pumpkin jars are old kitchen jars they painted the inside and added face stickers to.
The rest are mostly self explanatory and are just some fun ideas!
Lastly, the picture below is from Lowes. They are tomato cages wrapped with Christmas lights, then a cloth over with a face drawn on there in permanent marker. Fun huh!

0 comments: