Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dedicated to the ones I love....

To my readers:

This is a big huge shout out to all my wonderful friends and family!


I am sorry that I haven't been blogging for a few weeks. I am starting to be a little resurrected from my sick bed! (just in time to catch the cold that has been going around, yea! lucky me)

But I just want to say thank you for all the wonderful advice and friendship you have given me! I love you all, if I think about it longer than 30 seconds I'll start crying and get even more stuffed up!! I have been trying some different approaches and I think that the Lord has taken pity on me and am feeling mostly better. (I say this with a little trepidation, as every time I make this statement the next day is usually NOT good but...I'm hopeful)

We got to see our darling baby last Friday. And both of us sat there and cried. I just love how darn cute our baby was. Kicking and stretching out it's legs and rubbing it's face. I'm not one to brag, but.... I have the smartest, cutest, BEST baby ever!

We get to find out what we're having on the 27th, fingers crossed the baby cooperates!

I'll try to get back up on the "bloggin' wagon", meaning, do something interesting, or "blog-worthy"!

But once again!

THANK you for your excitement,

for your love,

for you advice,

for your friendship

and for reading my sometimes lengthy blogs!

LOVE YOU!

0 comments: