Friday, June 26, 2009

Ch-oatmeal Chip Cookies

The other day I decided I needed cookies. Yes, it was a need, or maybe just a great desire... but I digress. At first I thought I would just make my friend Emily's most perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies, but then I realized that I had to have more chocolate, and wanted some oatmeal. So I changed the recipe and it was the perfect concoction, I swear these were the best cookies I have ever had, and Justin agreed.

Choatmeal Chip Cookies
in a small bowl stir together,
2 T slightly warmed oil with
3-4 T cocoa
set aside.
-
In your KitchenAid or large bowl, cream together:
3/4 c shortening
1 c sugar
1/2 c brown sugar
-
Combine completely, then add...
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
-
Combine, then add...
Chocolate mixture
-
Combine then add
1 c Quick Oats
2 c white flour
3/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp soda
-
And at the end add
1/2 a bag Special Dark Chocolate Chips.
-
I used my medium scoop. and baked them at 375 for 12 minutes.
Perfect.
Did you need to see the picture again? I thought so.

0 comments: