Wednesday, June 3, 2009

For Etta

I went tot the temple with my friend Donelle yesterday. It was such a nice trip. We went to lunch afterward and had a fabulous chicken Caesar salad at La Madelines. We stopped by the LDS bookstore too. I wasn't really looking for anything, but thought maybe I would just look around.

Then I found this:
"Under His Wing" by J. Bryant Ward

I LOVE this picture! I think it will be a good thing to have on her walls, to help her remember the Savior. The image is just so touching, and reminds me of the Savior asking to see the children. I think the little blond girl in the painting must look a little like Etta. So she can recognize herself in the picture.

I just taped it to the back of a frame, that we have to see what it will look like. I am pretty sure I will paint the frame, put it in properly and hang it up a.s.a.p.!

I think this will be a nice tradition for our future children, that they each get a special image of a child that is with the Savior that they can grow up looking at.

0 comments: