Monday, June 8, 2009

What's for DINNER???

This is a question I DREAD!!

Although I do enjoy cooking, thinking of a meal that is both nutritious and delicious, every single night is SO urgh......... Especially, because it usually doesn't cross my mind until about 4:30. This either means, I have to do some quick thawing, or make a basically meatless meal. I am always looking for new recipies to try. Especially if they are mostly pantry items, or just a few ingredients....

So, why am I posting?

I am BEGGING you all.

What are your EASY, 15-30 minute meal ideas?
Recipes please. I will forever be thankful for any great ideas or recipes. (But, it may not save us from toast and jam for tonight....)

Please comment, and leave a recipe....

I am on my knees, (and it is a lot harder for this chubby prego lady to get up, so take pity on me!)

0 comments: