Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blog stalking awareness

So, I realize I have been blogging a ton lately. My goal is a daily blog, so hopefully it will continue. With all this blogging I understand that it is hard to comment, and I am sure half of the post aren't even seen, but I feel as though I am missing my audience. I have had a few faithful commenters and I LOVE your comments THANK YOU, thank you! so please keep them coming.

Don't get me wrong I am not asking for comments on every post, and I am not trying to be all egotistical but, I have a request, just for this post at least, Please COMMENT. Especially if I have never met you, I'd love to know you!

Think of it as blog stalking awareness, as in, my awareness of who is stalking!?! I would just really love to know who is reading this blog... I would be so happy to find out a friend of a friend is reading it and I would love to hear what you think, who you are, or just a shout out that you are reading etc.

Do you dare comment?

I am just wondering. And I would love some encouragement to continue posting so often.

Also, if you do read my blog and you like a certain type of post, for example recipes or sewing, please tell me, so that I can do more of the same. I would love to hear from you, so here's to you, and my fingers are crossed that you will comment!

THANKS!

0 comments: