Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oma and Opa's

Well, we bit the bullet and decided to use all our Delta sky miles to visit home this past week. (I've been saving these up for like 5 years.)

It was well worth it. My oldest sister Kristen, her husband Sheldon and their 5 kids, whom I haven't seen in about 3 years just moved back from Brazil. It was so fun to see how grown up the kids are. And, as if that wasn't enough, my brother Tyler, his wife Melody and 3 daughters just moved back from Pennsylvania.

We arrived Friday night, and just hung out at home with all the family.

Saturday we went to Krissy's house and tried to help get things in order after the somewhat negligent renters. The backyard jungle was tamed, but I wasn't in my right mind and didn't take a single picture! I have been kicking my self ever since!

We had a fabulous rib dinner Sunday, yummy. And then just hung out and talked, so fun. Here are some of the family, I didn't get a picture of everyone, but we love you all!



0 comments: