Friday, September 18, 2009

Our little family pics

Of course we took a ton of pictures of us, and Etta, here they are:
This is my favorite:
Can you see the difference between the top picture and this one?
They are in fact the exact same picture. I just Photoshopped a happy Etta in place of the crying one, although, the crying one is still pretty cute!
This next one is a close second, for my favorites. In this one I actually moved my self closer to Justin, and had to put my hand on the front leg instead of the back. (these are actually slightly different pictures, just a few seconds apart but you can see how I was actually standing below)
This one didn't turn out the way I wanted, (I didn't look at it through the camera, and people were wanting to leave... so we were a bit rushed, oh well)
This was just a funny picture after Etta had a brief stop, I actually really like it.
For some reason this keeps coming in sideways,
but I really love the picture so I am blogging it for my future reference! SO there!
These were actually just test shots of locations,
I really like this one of Justin.
And the other one is okay, it is mostly just fun to have a matching pair.
Justin took this first picture, and I LOVE it! Sweet.
The rest are just cute, you gotta love her little expressions.


0 comments: